Warning: This post is all about me so if you don't really give a rat's ass, then stop reading here and go check out some YouTube videos or something. Otherwise, read on and try not to yawn too much.
Five things I have a passion for:
Five things I would like to do before I die:
- Kiss old man winter good-bye and move to Hawaii.
- Become a kickass drummer and go on tour with a famous band.
- Retire early enough so that I'm able to enjoy my senior discount for at least 20 years.
- Become a world famous author that can sell millions of books even if they're all
- See a cure for cystic fibrosis.
Five things I say a lot:
- "The Wi-Fi's out again."
- "Is that cat barf on the floor?"
- "No, I'm not interested in your (carpet cleaning, air duct, driveway sealing) special."
Five books/magazines I’ve read lately:
- Let's Explore Diabetes With Owls, David Sedaris
- This Book is Full of Spiders (Seriously, Dude, Don't Touch It), David Wong
- How to Raise Your I.Q. By Eating Gifted Children, Lewis Burke Frumkes
- 88, Michael R. Fletcher
- The Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins
Five favorite movies:
- Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy
- Hotel Transylvania
- Despicable Me 2
- Source Code
Five places I would love to travel to:
- Cayman Islands
- New Zealand
Five bloggers you should follow:
Here are five bloggers that I enjoyed reading this week and I recommend that you all check them out because they're cool. And if you would like to join in on the meme, do it!
Terry at The Adventures of a Misplaced Alaskan
Brandy at Brandy's Bustlings
Annie at Annie Acorn
D.L. Hammons at Cruising Altitude 2.0
at Extreme Mom